10. He likes having Mike Wallace around, simply because Mike is older than Andy. Kind of why I like having Megan around. (Eh, girls?)
9. He exemplifies why being hidebound is not necessarily un-sexy.
8. He doesn't complain about how much money he makes at CBS.
7. He seems to have an orational, informative commentary on things that are entirely useless, kind of like the commentary I have running through my head all day long.
6. He's old. And old dudes are good. I'm down with them.
5. He is the Original Blogger. Verbally, of course.
4. He doesn't even bother mentioning, and correct me if I'm wrong, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, or LiLo. (Too much TMZ for me.)
3. He looks like he's got Parkinson's. Parkinson's disease runs in my family, and will most certainly kill me unless Michael J. Fox does his job. I like anyone with Parkinson's.
2. He can end his "blogs" without some corny funny punchline that brings the whole thing together and get away with it. Most other bloggers I know can't be successful like that.
1. The guy makes a good living by speaking for 3 minutes a week. I mean, hello?!