10. I've finally realized that what I thought was a reasonable sized purse is now waaaay too small.
9. I can see my pores in the mirror without leaning over the counter.
8. I can fold flaps of skin over each other, and if left there for a protracted period of time, could manage to culture my own dermatophytes.
7. I have more anti-aging creams than eyeshadows in my cosmetics kit.
6. I hate wearing high-heels, no matter how sexy, fabulous, wonderful, beautiful or incredible they make me feel, and no matter that they can turn me into a woman of 5'6".
5. I go to bed at 9:45.
4. I love watching "Live with Regis and Kelly."
3. I am shocked at how little clothing girls these days are wearing.
2. I've started saving up for Botox.
1. Three words: bunions, bursitis, and hemorrhoids.