Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Photo Immersion Therapy...Part 1

Okay, let me first say that I know I am not a photogenic person. I know that. And no one will have to look at a single one of these pics to see that I just-do-not-take-good-photos. Alright? So, kiss my ass.

I feel in order to continue enhancing (strengthening) my self-esteem I must do this, if only to accomplish that I have deliberately posted my own photo on the internet merely for that which makes little or no sense to those with built-in impenetrable self-esteem. Nevertheless, for the next few months, I'll be posting a series of photos of myself, "good" and bad, and most of them will be associated with certain events in my life with few exceptions.

This first one is a photo of my mother in 1977. Yes, that's me inside there. Note the do-rag. She's hip even for 2006.
My sweet mama, July 1977.